Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Music is the universal language

In 1966 my parents bought me a gift that changed my life forever.  It was a 1966 Ludwig drum set that I still use to this very day.

Along this wonderful musical journey I have had the pleasure of meeting many fine people.  But what makes a musician?  It is found in the heart.  A musician's heart loves life and he takes care of his/her music.

The Rolling Stones will re-release, "Exile on Main Street'" with previously unreleased songs.  Being a hard core Stones fan I can't wait.  I was fortunate enough to see the Stones when Exile first was released.  They did several songs off the album.  Simply put, it was an event to remember.  I got my self proclaimed theme song from this record entitled, "Tumblin' Dice."   Yeah, I am a lone crap shooter playin' the field every night, as the song goes. Can't wait for this release for it will be a topic of discussion.

Thanks and I hope we have some good dialogues with each other.  Also, please click on the ads because they keep this going.  God Bless and keep the rhythmn,  Bill

No comments:

Post a Comment